Hey Gary,
I watched a whole segment on this issue on ABC News. I think this is a very controversial issue. On the one hand, every person should have equal opportunity to compete, even if they are handicapped but have prosthetics. From another point of view, it isn't fair if a group of people have an advantage. I can't wait to see what conclusion you come to. I'm very interested in what it will be. I know you run, and I would like to hear more of your opinion and what you think about this issue. I was a little confused about the information on your blog. On one post you have an article that talks about how Ossur claims that the Cheetah gives no advantage. Then, on another post, you say that the Cheetah can "optimize" performance. This needs some clarification.
Great job so far. Again, post more of your thoughts. I can't wait to read what you conclude!
Chloe
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment